HPI Driveaway Eligibility:
- Are you aged between 21 – 75?
- Do you have a full UK driving licence?
- Are you the reistered keeper or an immediate relative of the registered keeper?
- Do you want to insure a second driver on the 5 day insurance?
If so they must be your husband / wife / civil partner / common law partner living at the same address and must also comply with all qualifying criteria.
- No drivers have been disqualified from driving in the last 5 years, or have a pending prosecution
- No drivers have a non-motoring conviction that is not spent under the Rehabilitation of OffendersAct
- No drivers have been refused motor insurance, had special terms imposed or had a policy cancelled or voided by an insurance company
- No drivers have any medical condition where they have been advised by a Doctor to stop driving.
- If a medical condition has been referred to the DVLA, they have granted the individual a licence
- Any No Claims Bonus declare#d has been earned in the UK
- No drivers have received a Drink Driving (DR) conviction in the last 5 years
The Vehicle Must be:
- Right hand drive
- Fitted with no more than 7 seats (including the driver’s seat)
- Not imported (other than from within the EU)
- Kept at your home postcode address, as specified above
- Not modified from its original specification other than manufacturer fitted optional extras
- 10 years old or newer